Mindful 5 nights / 6 days
A five-day spiritual journey in Sikkim awaits you, starting with a herbal bath, massage therapy and meditation on the first day. Follow a mandala class, experience a Lepcha village welcoming ceremony and visit Ranka Monastery on the following days. The fourth day includes an exploration of Rumtek monasteries, terraced rice fields and a guided meditation.
- Day 1: Today you will enjoy a herbal bath, a massage therapy and an introduction to meditation. Dinner on the farm. Overnight stay.
- Day 2: Take part in a mandala class and enjoy a garden tour. Dinner at the farm. Overnight stay.
- Day 3: After breakfast, take a short optional hike through terraced fields to a Lepcha settlement. You will then drive to a Lepcha village and experience a welcoming ceremony by the village shaman. Taste typical Lepcha snacks. Also visit a rare, old Lepcha house on stilts. Afterwards, visit the Ranka monastery. Dinner from farm to table. Overnight stay.
- Day 4: After breakfast, visit the old and new monasteries of Rumtek and visit the terraced paddy fields of Martam. Enjoy a guided meditation session. Dinner from farm to farm. Overnight stay.
- Day 5: Transfer to Bagdogra airport or to your onward destination.